Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas in Japan

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! Even though we are still waiting on our house, we had a lovely time together and with friends. Here's a few pics of the day!


Wait, mom! I'm not ready yet!

Sadly, right after this picture was taken, Witten went to hand me my camera (the expensive one he got me LAST year for Christmas) and it slipped and fell right on the lens! RIP camera. So sad.

Family pic... take two on the iPhone!

For Christmas, we got Heidi a stainless steel baby spoon engraved with her initial on it, and we also got her a toddler-sized couch that flips out into a sofa! I mentioned before we even got here that I wanted to get her one, and we found one on sale for $20.00 on base on Christmas Eve! I love it. 

Opening her gift!
Look at that big girl!

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas! Lots of love from our family to yours.





No comments:

Post a Comment