Friday, December 28, 2012

Anniversary

Witten and I celebrated our 3rd anniversary two days after Christmas! We went off base to an AMAZING pizza restaurant. Here are some pics for your viewing pleasure.

Hello!


My handsome date :)


Our food. DELISH. 


Other notable things that happened... we got our house! Well, really it's closer to an apartment, but YAY! So we finally have a place of our own! I'll have pics of that up in a future post. We also got a home phone (I know... we are old geezers now). But we got it so that we can have an American number (614 area code... pretty cool!) Contact me if you would like our number.

Happy anniversary honey! And lots of love to you all!


1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Is your home phone a google voice number? And your cell phone - do you get charged out the whazoo for texts and calls to America? I've thought about texting you so many times already and haven't because I don't want you having to pay an arm and a leg to get a text that says "Merry Christmas!" or "I love you!"

    ReplyDelete